• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One, Classic Industries, Legendary Auto Interiors, or???

4404ME

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
The driver's seat seams on my 72 RR are separating on my Ember Gold vinyl buckets. Now, there may not be a great difference among these vendors, but I don't know that. So, what are your recommendations, which company would you go with? What about headliners? Headliners, from what I find, are not listed as Ember Gold, but as Lt. Saddle, and perforated vs. non-perforated. Any specific comments? Thanks!

Seat covers, Legendary. Headliner, if you want to pay the price for an exact color, SMS.

Legendary seat covers are far superior to the PUI brand that CL and YO sell.

Seat covers, Legendary. Headliner, if you want to pay the price for an exact color, SMS.
Thanks Jerry, I had looked at SMS for a headliner, and they even sent me samples (I forgot to mention them in my post). Thanks for taking the time to reply - I appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone for your replies to my post! Looks like the consensus on seat covers is - Legendary! On another note.. does anyone know the Chrysler Interior Color Code for 1972 Ember Gold? The person I spoke with at SMS (regarding a headliner), said she’d never heard of Ember Gold, and she wanted a Code number. My car is miles away, at the present, so I can’t look at any numbers on it, or in it. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back