• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year one

66 coronet

Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with year one? I've bought from them before with no problems, but on feb 11th I ordered a hemi scoop for my coronet received an email with an order number same day saying they would notify me when it shipped. On feb. 21st. I sent them an email asking what the statis was on my order as I had not heard from them, This now the 26th and I have still not heard anything. Thanks, John

When I had my first real problem with Year One during my restoration I called the President direct....he answered and took care of the problem. Might not be the answer you want but at least you know your not given the run around.

1-800-932-7663 ext 5164 or email at [email protected].

They get a lot of parts from other vendors. They have to wait until the vendor ships it to their warehouse, then you get a notice from them that it has left there warehouse.

I've had nothing but good service from them. I did have to wait one time for a part to became available. But they did notify when shipped.

Chuck

Same with me good customer service, try calling and talking to a human...

I have been buying from Year One for about 20 years. Any concerns ( like manufacturers defect) were taken care of right away. They used to call to inform of back order or other details, which was good customer service, except 9am their time was 6am here on the west coast. What better way to start your morning than talking car parts. lol

Ordered a helmet and suit for this season as they had a massive sale earlier this month along with other car parts 1st week of february. I received everything but the safety gear. hasnt even shipped yet but they certainly charged my credit card! May have to use classic only from now on.

They say that they will E-mail me when they ship. The E-mail comes right after delivery

Auto Transport Service
Back