• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year One

Mesopic

Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
Now i know this will upset some of you but i here it is
So i bought a 69 roadrunner lift off hood from year one during the end of year sale.
I proceeded to get an email telling me the hood is not in stock and they will send me the tracking number when it arrives in stock in 15-20 business days. I was happy with this, can't expect them to hold these sort of things in stock. Now i sent them an email on the 13th of February asking about the tracking number and location of the hood and got no response. (I don't have a copy of this email)
Well today is the 18th of February (American time) I am yet to receive a tracking number and my shipping agent is yet to receive my hood.
I'm posting this because it seems to solve the suppliers problems by posting them here.
Order number GL3606
Thank you to whoever is nice enough to bring this to year ones forum member attention

I really don't grasp exactly what you're looking to accomplish here? Were you thinking Year One had a representative on this forum?

This isn't the news you want but Year One isn't exactly known for getting the products out swiftly or providing track numbers and shipment notice but I can say everything I've ordered eventually made it to me.... The M&H harnesses were the only thing that ever shipped to me quick... everything else I accepted the fact that the package would just eventually just show up. Being in Aus I'm sure the shipping is a bit more of a procedure so hope your package shows up soon but more importantly in good condition!

P.S. you never mentioned when you originally placed the order?

Dam i thought they had a representative on the the forum, the end of the year sale (12/30/14).
What i was after was a your parcel has been sent here is the tracking number but i guess its a long shot if they dont have a representative on this forum. O well thank you for the information.

Call them. I had a set of panels that was delayed 2 months beyond when they promise them to be here. I call them and got an immediate answer for when they would show up and if I wanted a refund or the order split up as the parts came available. Their customer service is in domestic (Georgia I think) so you have a better chance of getting someone who knows what they are talking about. (oh didnt see you were you were from... there have been problems with the port authority and labor unions on the west coast of the US so your order might be on hold)

put down the keyboard and pick up your phone!

Your not the only one I ordered at that sale time most of everything showed up some fast then a month ago some more I'm still waiting on my
1/4's (they didn't even have the correct year aval) so I ordered 71 1/4's and I'll just use the metal I needed because the lights are diff they said it will be soon that was a month ago good thing I'm not in a huge hurry oh well I guess they will get here when they do. Hopefully your hood makes it soon and with no damage

Mesopic....pick up the phone and call them to sort the mess out. I have called them numerous times over the years....only costs a few bucks from NZ, so Aussie Bell can't be much more. I used to shop big-time with YearOne, but after the last couple of screw-ups I don't bother anymore. :VB toast:

Thank you guys i will call them tomorrow morning. Monday American time. Will let you know how it goes

Auto Transport Service
Back