• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YearOne cast aluminum Mopar Rallye wheel - Part Numbers: MRW179SLVS (5" backspace) and MRW178SLV (4.5" backspace)

AJReigart

66 1/2 SuperB
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have pics and/or dimensions of the backside of these wheels?

Would like to establish -

1. Is the hub face of the wheel and the point where the backside of the wheel meets the rim barrel on the same plane (same point on rim barrel) or does the backside of the wheel meet the rim barrel farther back on the rim barrel?
2. The inside diameter of the wheel?
a. Where is the wheel inside diameter at its most narrow (from backside of the wheel face (or hub face) to rear bead)? Checking for rotor/caliber radius interference.
b. What is the wheel inside diameter elsewhere (from backside of the wheel face (or hub face) to rear bead)?
3. What is the dimension from the backside of the wheel face to the hub face? Checking for rotor/caliber width interference.
4. Presumably, these dimensions are identical for both wheel sizes; the .5" difference in backspace (4.5" and 5") is on/at the bead side of the rim.

wheel face = the backside of the wheel; the area of the wheel from hub face to rim barrel

Yearone doesn't have/publish a cross-section drawing of these wheels. I checked.

I'd like to check fitment with my rotor/brake caliper options.

Auto Transport Service
Back