• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You want to take a knee?

Car Nut

Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
You want to take a knee?

Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. If you don't know where that is, just Google it from the sidelines. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two. There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the battle, so just wait your turn.Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience. Then take a knee.

Then, take one at the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces...the very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam. from Khe San to Saigon...Anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles.There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well..and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat..Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress...Your number won't be printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but there won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your own.

There's a lot of places to take a knee. Americans have given their lives all over the world. When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have. That's what the red stripes mean. It represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken...but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains...every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans...just American men and women...delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us...blazing a path so you would have the right to "take a knee."

You haven't an inkling what it took to get you where you are...but your "protest" is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is retired...

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all...because He is the one who provides those things.

But there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It goes like this...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

IMG_1284.JPG

I love the idea you are getting across but Americans don't kneel because it's a sign of servitude. Our fighting men gave their lives and lie in the dirt so we don't have to kneel. Americans rise and stand tall to give respect, we hold our heads high with a salute or our hands over our hearts, we rise for the national anthem, we stand to show respect when someone respectable enters a room, not even the almighty gets a knee, we bow our heads and that's the lowest we go

I love the idea you are getting across but Americans don't kneel because it's a sign of servitude. Our fighting men gave their lives and lie in the dirt so we don't have to kneel. Americans rise and stand tall to give respect, we hold our heads high with a salute or our hands over our hearts, we rise for the national anthem, we stand to show respect when someone respectable enters a room, not even the almighty gets a knee, we bow our heads and that's the lowest we go
"not even the almighty gets a knee" Are you sure about that? Everybody serves somebody.

"not even the almighty gets a knee" Are you sure about that? Everybody serves somebody.

I find I’m in agreement with the gentlemen from London. Read your bible - Every knee shall bow to the Lord God Almighty. No one is above him. God is the supreme being - it is he whom we serve. God and country is the saying - with God always first.

You want to take a knee?

Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. If you don't know where that is, just Google it from the sidelines. Hold a musket ball in your fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two. There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the battle, so just wait your turn.Take your cleats and socks off to get a real experience. Then take a knee.

Then, take one at the beach in Normandy where man after American man stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces...the very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam. from Khe San to Saigon...Anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles.There was no playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they represented. When they came home, they were protested as well..and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree heat..Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress...Your number won't be printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but there won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your own.

There's a lot of places to take a knee. Americans have given their lives all over the world. When you use the banner under which they fought as a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who bled for the very freedoms you have. That's what the red stripes mean. It represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of ground taken...but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering forests and bitter cold mountains...every inch marked by an American life lost serving that flag you protest.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans...just American men and women...delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us...blazing a path so you would have the right to "take a knee."

You haven't an inkling what it took to get you where you are...but your "protest" is duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it serves the purpose of pointing to your ingratitude for those who chose to defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is retired...

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank him for preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all...because He is the one who provides those things.

But there will be no protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It goes like this...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

View attachment 519118

Very well said!

You want to take a knee?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

View attachment 519118
Well said, very well said...

Flag Patriotic Chopper.jpg

the Catholics kneel to God & Muslims kneel to Allah,
not all religions do, most just bow...

Flag Bald Eagle US Symbol Bowing his head.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Its F%KIN Sad That these over paid jock straps are allowed to get away with this **** .Their team mates should beat the **** out of them with a can of coke in a long tube sock.:mob:
Sock-weapon.jpg

Last edited:
Curt tattoo may 2015.jpg

This is how I show my pride for my country...a little tongue in cheek for some, but a proud Canadian I am!!

If you don't want to stand for your flag, and stand behind your troops...please feel free to stand in front of them!

My .02 cents

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Its F%KIN Sad That these over paid jock straps are allowed to get away with this **** .Their team mates should beat the **** out of them in the locker room.:mob:
National Felon League, what a bunch of idiots who have no grasp of history.

Even though we have our similarities it did not take me long to figure out why I am Lutheran. The pope is not God and priest are not my saviour. I do not worship Catholic idles that are to represent our ever present Lord and need no priest to ask forgiveness of wrong doing or give thanks and praise.
I do not believe in the persecutions of the Catholic church and do not plan on buying my way into heaven or paying penance for those before me.
But on his second coming all shall bow before the Lord believer or not for at the time we all shall know who he is. GOD ALMIGHTY LORD AND SAVIOR

Even though we have our similarities it did not take me long to figure out why I am Lutheran. The pope is not God and priest are not my saviour. I do not worship Catholic idles that are to represent our ever present Lord and need no priest to ask forgiveness of wrong doing or give thanks and praise.
I do not believe in the persecutions of the Catholic church and do not plan on buying my way into heaven or paying penance for those before me.
But on his second coming all shall bow before the Lord believer or not for at the time we all shall know who he is. GOD ALMIGHTY LORD AND SAVIOR
Well ok but just so you know, nobody i know ever said the Pope is God and nobody ever said any priest is your savior. Who ever told you that lied to you.

Well ok but just so you know, nobody i know ever said the Pope is God and nobody ever said any priest is your savior. Who ever told you that lied to you.
I went back and read it again Steve and came to the same conclusion. Blame it on my German Luthern and Puritan heritage. Even my Irish Grandparents were Methodist.
To put it quite bluntly I find nothing holy about the corrupt Catholic Church. There are an awful lot of good people that go there though.

Auto Transport Service
Back