• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favorite 62-65 B-body ?

383man

Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
Ok what year and body is really your favorite of the 62-65 B-bodies ?? Is it the one you own ?? I will say yes to that as I love the Max Wedge era cars and I always thought the 63 Plymouth was just very good looking. And when I got the chance to get my 63 I had to sell my Dart to get it but I had to have the 63 Plymouth Max Wedge era car. Don't get me wrong as I love them all from the 62-65 era but I just fell in love with the way the parking lites and front end is on the 63 Ply. But I would love to have another 62-65 B-body and I would take any one I could get. :yes: Ron

Hard to say. I really dig 62 Dodges. A face only a mother could love. I also like 64 Plymouths. It's the point on the front fenders. I also like 65 Coronet 500s. My older bro used to have one. We've tried to find it, but no luck.

When he found the car, it was still in original paint and interior. Was a big block console 4 speed car. It had (what was basically) a 383 Stage III Max Wedge up front. Stage III heads, STR15 hacked to fit, matched 660's, and a Racer Brown B800? cam. I have NEVER seen anything run like this car.

To shorten the story a bit, when he bought it it had a 440 up front. Then he sold it to a guy in Arlington Tx. and it disappeared from there.

This car was a Coronet 500, baby blue with black top and blue interior. Like I said it was an original big block console 4 speed car. If anyone has any info on this beast, please let me know. I'll try to get a VIN later if he still has it

Yep, toss up between a 63 Sport Fury convertible, and 62 Savoy, and at one time I have owned both, but I was stupid and let them slip away!

64 fury convert.....second choice 65 cornet 2dr post. 383 -4 speed ...with that great big knuclebusting " s" shaped shifter....and the last...62 dart ...superstock 413 wild rides!

Yes it is a tuff one as I do like them all alot. Ron

1963-4

I love the 1963-4 Plymouth Savoys and Dodge 330's two door post Max Wedge look cars! Also like the Sport Furys and Coronets of both years...Heck, I like 'em ALL!!:D

Darn... it's not a B body..
wildbill.jpg

Ok what year and body is really your favorite of the 62-65 B-bodies ?? Is it the one you own ?? I will say yes to that as I love the Max Wedge era cars and I always thought the 63 Plymouth was just very good looking. And when I got the chance to get my 63 I had to sell my Dart to get it but I had to have the 63 Plymouth Max Wedge era car. Don't get me wrong as I love them all from the 62-65 era but I just fell in love with the way the parking lites and front end is on the 63 Ply. But I would love to have another 62-65 B-body and I would take any one I could get. :yes: Ron

For me it's obvious its the '63, I have my dream ride and I'm really lucky. At Carlisle this year Mike Buckel, one of the ORIGINAL Ramcharger drivers selected my car as his celebrity pick, the highest honor I have ever received!

I am also VERY partial to the 62 Dodges. I love nostalgia!

vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]

if it has a post i like it..
but for bodystyles,
i like 62 and 64 plymouths ..

Auto Transport Service
Back