• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Zach Attacks Diabetes" 2013

DartGTDan

Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
It's been 4 years since my son, Zachary, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Fortunately he is doing very well with managing his new lifestyle.

Saturday, September 14th, the American Diabetes Association (A.D.A.) is promoting the "StepOut Walk to Stop Diabetes" (both Type 1 & Type 2) at the Detroit Zoo.

Zachary has been very involved in raising awareness and monies for this cause. To date he has raised well over $22,000. He and I would like to ask everyone to join his team or make a donation in his name here:

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/Ste...nal&fr_id=9108

Thank you for your consideration and help!:angel11:

Wow great & Nobel cause, I wish you & especially Zack the best... I have a couple people in my family that got onset Diabetes as an adult, because of poor health, lifestyle & weight issues... I also have a friend, that just had to have all his toes amputated, about a month ago, because he didn't always take car of himself properly... nasty decease

Auto Transport Service
Back