• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new turn signal problem!

jprather

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
72 charger, digitail LED rallye tail lights, everything was working fine, now turn signals only work when parking light /headlights are off, turn on parking or headlights, lose all signal to the back of the car !

turn signal switch ?? i checked all connections, fuses, etc..

i changed the flasher units, no help.. I'm stumped !

72 charger, digitail LED rallye tail lights, everything was working fine, now turn signals only work when parking light /headlights are off, turn on parking or headlights, lose all signal to the back of the car !

turn signal switch ?? i checked all connections, fuses, etc..

i changed the flasher units, no help.. I'm stumped !
Put the incandescent bulbs back in and see what happens.

I unplugged the l e d light, but no power to turn signals when parking light or head lights on

All this started when I put a new battery in the car today, coincidence?

Well , I ran jumper wire, worked one time, took off grounds and cleaned, still not working , I do have 4 way flashers now with lights on, turn signal will da a quick flash if I manipulate the stall on release.

20240503_154232.jpg

Re ran jumper wire, still nothing
But turn signals work with lights off and key in acc, ( turned backwards)

Last edited:
well, I am starting to think its might be in the ignition switch, just figured out, if car is running, everything works, put it in " run " position, but not actully running, or in ACC position , problem starts back

I did not like the header connector used to connect the circuit card. Nothing to retain it to the circuit card pins.
Had one come off and had to take the entire light apart to re-connect it.

Auto Transport Service
Back