• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘70 Runner builder near Dallas Not Mine

///Matt

Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
has some visible rust in the lower quarters, but looks pretty complete (tuff wheel?!)

https://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/d/waxahachie-1970-roadrunner/6774191038.html

CF3AD1C5-A782-47E4-990D-712220C6F0EC.jpeg

looks good,nice price.

That does look like a nice car. That's a woodgrain steering wheel. It looks like the inserts on the front seats have been re-done (should have a divider in the middle like the back seats). Very nice project & very reasonably priced in my opinion.

No engine pics? Hmmm...makes me a little suspicious.

No engine pics? Hmmm...makes me a little suspicious.
Eh, says its got the 383 and a 400 to go with. It’s obviously not a car to buy sight-unseen.

If anyone from a distance was interested in the car, I could possibly be convinced to make the 3 hour drive to go put eyes on it for them.

I’m amazed at what is called a nice car and how much you guys are willing to pay for basically a project shell needing everything while complementing the price . Total up everything required to bring this back to life and you’ll fall over backwards.

I agree with Hemirunner....if the lower quarters look like that, what does the trunk and the rest of the floors look like not to mention many other areas? There's just not enough pics to make a good assessment of the car over all imo.....

I’m amazed at what is called a nice car and how much you guys are willing to pay for basically a project shell needing everything while complementing the price . Total up everything required to bring this back to life and you’ll fall over backwards.

I think it’s overpriced.... but I also think it’s priced better RELATIVELY than the majority of similar rides that come around. Like these...

B07A0A6B-EA0A-4058-8013-E8A54BA64D63.png 0C25D171-6F26-4D90-ABBD-F03377C1948F.png 6B42422A-DEF5-430E-A7CA-D980D10A4E8D.png

I think they sell because there’s a large pool of buyers in that $10-20k territory. Get north of that and the buyer pool shrinks. There’s way better value out there but it’ll cost more.

The one in Cypress is kinda unique being triple black, 4 speed with AC but yeah, imo, it's a bit pricey and not having the original engine. Another one that needs much closer inspection.

Auto Transport Service
Back