• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘Platinum’ asteroid potentially worth $5.4 trillion to pass Earth Today

Supposedly ..."The composition of asteroid 2011 UW158 has been established with the help of spectrometers measuring the intensity of light reflected from an object".

I guess that's where the saying " the sun shines out of your ***" comes from.

To me it's all BS

Even if we caught it that still wouldn't pay off our national debt.

If there is that much platinum on it and we could somehow get to it would not the value of platinum crash?

Kinda like if all the hoards of diamonds were to be exposed.

If there is that much platinum on it and we could somehow get to it would not the value of platinum crash?

Kinda like if all the hoards of diamonds were to be exposed.

That's exactly how they would treat the astroid. Instead of De Beers it would be De Wines holding it hostage.

With Bruce Willis piloting the Space vehicle?? :rolling:

Truly ridiculous wasn't that?
For one thing 2 shuttles landing on the asteroid? Oh my!
And, making the Russians to look like bumbling idiots! (We can not put a man in Space now, we ride with the Russians!)
But, someday perhaps...
I do not know why we are not going back to the moon!

Moon Base Alpha....

Kinda like if all the hoards of HEMI cars were to be exposed.
This sounds better !

Sorry guys, missed you chance, like A Year Ago!

tee hee
smiley-alien011.gif
smiley-angry021.gif

smiley-sw018.gif

Last edited:
just hire SpaceX

Maybe we could shoot a couple of rockets full of garbage, sewage or spent nuclear waste at it to devalue it so if we happen to get into a bidding war with future alien species we have some reason to haggle a bit.
We have not yet perfected the disintegrator ray so this might be an opportunity to show the universe how charitable the earth folks can be!:lol:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back