• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Smart Tracker "

1962polara

Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
Wow... personally Don't like it One Bit i just cant help think that our government will have access to it...you do realize there's a tracker already on your i~phone or smart phone, my son should me how to turn it off and was shocked how it had like a map showing every where i went or lest's say "pin pointing" where i called from...Not Good, GPS is Awesome but big brother is watching.

Tracking wife to boyfriends house maybe. Could care less about the Feds following me, a pretty small world when they have time for that. Car theft? Park smart and insure it.

It seems like no matter what we do these days we can be tracked. I don't need another one watching where I go with my muscle car....

I like it for the small indiscret way it's presented...stick it inside my computer,toolbox or car .the geo fence is a great feature ,like having a silent alarm and for $100 bucks it's piece of mind.
How often something's stolen and we have no idea who did it...now the tables are turned.
Remember if someone wants something they will find a way to get it!
It's not registered to anyone so how could YOU be tracked?

Looks perfect for stalkers. Man, this surveillance crap is getting scarier every day.

Auto Transport Service
Back