• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1956 crusader

dodge69r

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
hi everyone , i aquired a 1956 dodge crusader two door post a couple of years ago because it reminded me of the old 56 plymouyh my parents had when i was a kid.not a smart thing to do when you already have too many projects on the go.Here's the thing ,i keep advertising it for sale for parts or restoration and everybody says they have never heard of it before.I am going to get rid of it before the end of may because it is now sitting in my driveway and there is no room left in the garage.it needs a complete restoration,motor is seized,fenders need patching,floor has been partialy replaced etc.etc.etc..heater wipers,radio,lights still work and the glass is good.to my way of thinking it is too good to cut up for parts,heck all the door & trunk locks still work.this could be because the car sat in a barn for 25 years.ANYBODY GOT ANY ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO DO WHEN THE END OF THE MONTH COMES AND THE CAR IS STILL THERE. I do have some pictures but you will have to email me with your email address and my lovely wife will forward them to you.If I do it I have no idea where they will go or what I am sending.:confused::confused::confused:

I suppose the thing to do is take someone's offer. Then it's not there anymore.
Send Ben or I the pics. One of us will post them and I'll move this in to the "FOR SALE" section.

PM'd you for pics. Also, where are you located? I do not know where Westover is located.
Westover is in ontario canada just north west of hamiton ,.
thanks BOB. My wife is sending the pictures.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back