• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1963 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr sedan...roller preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Looking for a 1963 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr sedan, no wrecks, rust buckets or bondo buggies! Body must be complete, intact and fairly rust-free...some floor repair is okay but no major body sheet metal replacement, (IE: quarter panels/roof/etc). The 3rd pedal would be a plus, yes it would be nice if it had a clutch but not a deal-breaker if it doesn't. Must have good glass and bright work as I don't have years to chase down grilles, tail lights, bumpers, etc, getting too old for that and times a runnin'!! Complete dash and instrument cluster, etc so, if you have something of interest, drop me a line, thanks!

Looking for a 1963 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr sedan, no wrecks, rust buckets or bondo buggies! Body must be complete, intact and fairly rust-free...some floor repair is okay but no major body sheet metal replacement, (IE: quarter panels/roof/etc). The 3rd pedal would be a plus, yes it would be nice if it had a clutch but not a deal-breaker if it doesn't. Must have good glass and bright work as I don't have years to chase down grilles, tail lights, bumpers, etc, getting too old for that and times a runnin'!! Complete dash and instrument cluster, etc so, if you have something of interest, drop me a line, thanks!
We have one for sale. Located in Wyoming

20221009_154641.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back