• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963 Plymouth Savoy 2dr. post. 426 Pushbutton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM23J

Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1963 Plymouth Savoy 2dr. post 426 street "Sleeper"

Video:

Local car since new. 1st time ever listed. If it sells, it sells. If not, no big deal. I just can't justify keeping it any longer and not enjoying it like it should be.

NEVER CUT UP OR TUBBED.

Nice, straight body under PPG primer with new lower quarters, rear wheel well openings and OEM floor patch pans welded in. Trunk floor has a few small pin holes but overall it is very solid.

Subframe is rock solid with Mancini frame connectors.

All glass is original and perfect

Original Savoy interior in original condition. Factory rubber flooring. Factory black/white interior car.

Car was factory light green exterior with /6, 3 speed standard shift

A 1963 Sport Fury 383 HP car was sourced for the 727 Pushbutton trans., instrument cluster, pushbutton shifter/parts and K-member.

Still has pedals for stick shift if so desired.

Engine/trans have VERY little time on them since built. Car RARELY gets driven and if it does, it is no more that down the street and back.

Engine is a STRONG 426 (413 block bored to 426) with 516 closed chamber heads and a solid 292/500 lift cam (sounds amazing).

Hi Volume Melling oil pump

Milodon 7qt. pan, 750 cfm Edelbrock carb (new).

MSD electronic ignition

Full 2 1/2" pipe to Flow Master exhaust (sounds FANTASTIC!)

New front disc brake set up.

Manual brakes with all new lines and master cylinder.

Manual steering

8 3/4 rear w/391 Sure Grip

727 T-Flite Push button (rebuilt in 2003) with VERY low miles. Shifts excellent!

Car runs and drives great!! Starts right up and runs STRONG!!!! No smoke or leaks. Handles and drives nicely too (for an old lightweight car with a BIG motor)

All interior and exterior lights work great! Dash lights, dome and so on. Wipers work. Has vintage SW mechanical oil gauge in dash where the clock would have been. Car holds STRONG oil pressure. After market temp gauge too.

Clear Indiana title in my name. Plated and registered to me.

Too much to say about this car. I feel better talking to people and answering questions over the phone. Email me for my number and I will go over any specific questions you may have.

$15K obo.

View attachment 390375 View attachment 390376 DSCN5504.JPG DSCN5506.JPG View attachment 390379 DSCN5508.JPG DSCN5509.JPG View attachment 390382 View attachment 390383 View attachment 390384 View attachment 390385 View attachment 390386 DSCN5521.JPG DSCN5522.JPG DSCN5523.JPG DSCN5528.JPG DSCN5526.JPG DSCN5525.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure how to send a on but would like to come look at the car

Price dropped to $13k. Moving on to another hobby. Car must be sold. Thanks.

I think it just sold on ebay after lowering the price several times to 11500.00..

No, the car didn't sell. I dropped the price to $11500.00 and the bidder was from New Zealand and was a joke. I was going to update my ad on here to $11,500 but I have been busy with work. Don't smart off with (wtf) FU64RY without the facts. I have basically given up on "serious" buyers so I could care less if I sell the car. I have been loaded up with "consider it sold" BS for 2 week. I'm taking it down. Screw this bs. life is WAAAAAY too short for this kind of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back