• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth Savoy Stag III Max Wedge Tribute

Chuck Marshall

Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Plymouth Savoy built at the LA plant and sold in Glendale Az. Purchased from original owner in 2016. Is a WW1 with LR1 interior 3 speed column shift 6 cylinder car. Performed a Rotisserie restoration with everything. Full build is in the members build section you can see everything done step by step. I have original key and owners manual. I have a lot of real Max Wedge parts on this build and everything is exactly to factory build except engine displacement is a 466cid. The car has won numerous awards in the 2 years since it was finished . I love the car and I always wanted to build it but now I’m ready to move on to another project. I can give more details to people that PM me. The car has always been garage stored with cover.
Asking
$85,000 obo
I have that amount invested less my labor building it, that was free! lol!

Lake Havasu City,AZ.
Please only serious inquiries
Chuck Marshall

IMG_4720.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4718.jpeg

IMG_4711.jpeg

IMG_4710.jpeg

IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4725.jpeg

IMG_4729.jpeg

I’m on my way to Los Angeles for 2 weeks. I will be taking the Savoy to Conejo Valley Coffee and Cars in Thousand Oaks on Saturday morning to show and Sunday I’m entering in the car show at Spring Fling at Balboa Park so if anyone is interested in seeing the car in person it will be at both locations.

Thanks
Chuck

IMG_4776.jpeg

IMG_4775.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back