• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-67 Coronet parts,lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a drivers side wiper pivot, do you have one?

I believe the wiper arms are the same between the Coronet and belvedere, and I need a wiper arm for my 67' belvedere. Do you have one? I could also use a battery hold down with the J bolts.

Do you need both sides and the center I beam and bezels. I have the bumpers but shipping may be a dealbreaker.View attachment 137446View attachment 137447
loks good,give me a $$ amount to my door and we will go from there..my zip is 21780, all so need all the 500 emblums.mine was lost in painting back in the day didn't worry back then they were new and it was cheaper and faster to brake them off and buy new...haha.........thanks again Artie

i'm guessing since you haven't responded to my private messages or posts on this topic that you sold the extension trim pieces...

Do you have '67 hood letters?

I have a few sets. These are complete, no missing pins, but would need rechroming for a show car 004.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the wiper arms are the same between the Coronet and belvedere, and I need a wiper arm for my 67' belvedere. Do you have one? I could also use a battery hold down with the J bolts.
Hi. What length is yours, 16''?

Hi. I have several hoods. Shipping to your location would be very expensive.

I am looking for a few parts for a 66 Coronet 500. The front fender Coronet script emblem and the 500 emblem, the top and bottom interior door panel trims and the trim piece that separates the carpet from the vinyl on the door panel. Thanks!!!

006.jpg
Here is a pic of the wiper arms006.jpg

Hi. I am looking to thin down my parts herd. I have doors,fenders,hoods grilles, moldings,etc. I can email or post pics on request.I accept Paypal,U.S. Postal money order, Canadian bank draft, or cash in person. Parts will be $10 and up.I also have an ad in the interior parts section.

Any chance you have a go wing? Is going on an A Body, but I'll take what I can get.

Jason S.

Do you have the moldings that go around the headlights for a 67?

Hello, I don't suppose that you have any 67 coronet 500 side trim left do you? I am looking for a rear passenger side trim piece. John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back