• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Dodge Coronet Convertible NOS Passenger Side Quarter Panel - Read ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooKypr

Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Dodge Coronet Convertible NOS Passenger Side Quarter Panel - Part# 2528926
...that's correct.... it's a NOS part...never mounted, never used...NOS.

.... $1,700. .... Local pick-up preferred...Message me to discuss your shipping options.

To avoid further debate this NOS Quarter panel is specific to the 1966 Dodge Coronet "CONVERTIBLE only". I will only say it "may" fit other 66 Coronet 2dr models and the 67 Coronet Deluxe with modification as I not a body technician. That will be up to you & your body shop to sort out.

66 Cornet Convert Qtr Panel. NOS.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you want it?

FYI it's a 66, as 67 has scallop/simulated scoop lines.
Wrong..... it will fit a 67 Coronet Deluxe....see pic , no scallops. This is a 67 Coronet DELUXE model.

67 Deluxe side pic.jpg

hmmm

deleted

To avoid further debate this NOS Quarter panel is specific to the 1966 Dodge Coronet CONVERTIBLE only. I will only say it "may" fit other 66 Coronet 2dr models and the 67 Coronet Deluxe with modification as I not a body technician. That will be up to you & your body shop to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back