• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Belvedere Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's starting to look like a GTX again.

IMG_2403.JPG

superior classics 909 461 3005 had 1 at ducktail run car show in indiana today this is their number they wanted 368 plus exchange didnt get outright price prolly 700 rechromed ready to go

superior classics 909 461 3005 had 1 at ducktail run car show in indiana today this is their number they wanted 368 plus exchange didnt get outright price prolly 700 rechromed ready to go

Where is the company located? The number does not work.

I had called AMD and asked why in hell don't they reproduce the 67 Belvedere, Satellite, GTX, bumpers? They make bumper for every other dam car.They said they where having discussions about the costs of tooling verses demand. Seams like a no brainer to me, 3 models using the same bumpers. anyway the guy I spoke to told me to call http://stephensperformance.com/ the lady there said they have cores or you can send them yours .triple chrome plate, life time guarantee !! I forget the cost, I do remember it was reasonable. Around $500+ core + shipping only .Thing was it was a 12 week turn around when I called them, it was spring and didn't want to drive my GTX all summer with out bumpers. give them a call.

i have got stuff from them before ... not much fun to deal with .... and ya can get bumpers dun for 350 + the ride ... seen it on here someplace.....

I had called AMD and asked why in hell don't they reproduce the 67 Belvedere, Satellite, GTX, bumpers? They make bumper for every other dam car.They said they where having discussions about the costs of tooling verses demand. Seams like a no brainer to me, 3 models using the same bumpers. anyway the guy I spoke to told me to call http://stephensperformance.com/ the lady there said they have cores or you can send them yours .triple chrome plate, life time guarantee !! I forget the cost, I do remember it was reasonable. Around $500+ core + shipping only .Thing was it was a 12 week turn around when I called them, it was spring and didn't want to drive my GTX all summer with out bumpers. give them a call.
Thank you for the information!

I purchased the front and rear AMD bumpers for my Charger from Stephens and am very happy with the quality and price. I spoke with them and they didn't have any cores.

Dam, they made it sound like they had bumpers when I called this past spring.Well if you do find a core send it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back