• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet 440 2 dr HT 13,500$

Status
Not open for further replies.

max68_440

Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 67 Coronet 440. Originally a 318-2 that now has a 1970 383 HP motor fully rebuilt with forged pistons in April.

727 transmission with forward pattern manual valve body. 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 cone posi. It is an older restoration that I started to refresh. The mechanical stuff is all done. It looks good as is, I drive it to work everyday. Nice cool car. At this stage it could be put back to original quite easily, or set-up as pro street or resto mod. My original intent was to make a prostreet out of it but found another project. From what I coud see, it has a little amount of body filler on rear lower quarter on one side the other quarter was replaced, the two fender are like new (Arizona parts). Floor are solid except one patch done on front driver side. Rails, crossmembers and leaf support are all solid.

Modified parts are front seats, hood scoop and color of course. A lot of money invested on engine, drivetrain, suspension, steering. Coming with orange paint 3/4 of a gallon, outer window felts, door weatherstrip, windshield seal, new vinyl top, an original floor shifter, bracket and mechanism (not installed) and a steering column for the floor console set-up.

DSC01407.gif

DSC01401.gif

DSC01409.gif

DSC01396.gif

DSC01403.gif

DSC01412.gif

DSC01405.gif

Asking 13500$, open to offers or trade for 68-69 Charger or 71 Cuda SOLID projects or 2 door muscle car in good driving condition 1965-74 of the same value or lower value plus $$.

Car is located in Valcourt,Qc,Canada, about 1 hour drive from Champlain NY and All VT border crossing. 1.5 hr drive from Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back