• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet color choices

Best looking color for a 67 Coronet

• red

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • black

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • bronze

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • green

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • blue

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • cream

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • copper

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • other

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
My vote is for black

IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0201.jpg

Every time I see one in light cream color it looks awesome, but, I like the copper too. Maybe with a cream roof?

Like most cars depends on the wheels and trim and often the interior.
Black looks great but my vote is for red

some might say you are biased. lol
Just a bit maybe, it's actually brilliant black pearlescent so it has some flake in it and in direct sunlight it has green and purple tints to it, same color as my charger SRT

I've been contemplating this also for mine, was pretty sure I was going to go with a viper blue but have seen a couple of other colors that tickled my fancy...With a black vinyl top I think it would look killer!

download.jpg maxresdefault.jpg MGC-G33 Egyptian Gold [600px].jpg mopp_0709_1_z+1967_dodge_coronet_race_car+front_view.jpg Light Gold.jpg

Nitro cellulose Buh-lack,,,,,as black as it gets. Black & Grey corduroy interior.
Ultra deep green or blue w/ ultra fine crush metalic/pearl
NO vinyl.

I can't remember the color of your interior off the top of my head but I believe it was a light beige or gray. Either one would look good with that gold above. My 66 was a Harvest gold but not sure if it was original. I know my mom had it repainted when she had it. I liked it.

Here is the original Woodward Blvd "Test Mule" Sliver Bullet tat was run out of a Sunoco gas station (I think it was a Sunoco)

imagesKEZ0FV1G.jpg

images.jpg

images.jpg

Mine is black sapphire metallic with carbon fiber metallic stripe and interior. I also tried a gold pearl clear over flat black and it looked really good as well but was a little green for my taste.

20170720_164731.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back