• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door rolling shell $500

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseldazzle

Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$500 best offer

Car is now a rolling shell. Gutted.

Excellent floors, cowl, rockers, torsion bar crossmember, wheel houses (except passenger wheel house and Lower quarter was hit there.)

8 3/4
Steel 14 inch rims
Manual drums no master or plate
Steers and was running driving with wear items replaced also has power steering.

Car is located in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 96007.

Will help load on trailer for transport.

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0789.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0789.jpeg

Last edited:
$125 for the rest of the car?

I knew it could be too good to be true but who the heck knows!

Body is immaculate and rust free underneath. Great metal for a two door

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0789.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

I need the floor boards are you drilling the out?

Have a video too. Solid solid car. Would really help someone out with rust repair

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

What a gold mine for someone needing rust repair panels for a 66-70 b body. Pretty much everything underneath the outer skin will interchange with exception of the outer wheel wells, trunk drop offs and trunk floor. The rear frame rails will work with the 68-70's except they have a few different mounting holes, and the plymouth rear spring hangers are located an inch shorter in wheelbase. The outer wheel tubs and trunk drop offs will work on 66-67 two and four door plymouths.
I'm from Ohio.....didn't know that mopar painted the floors....I always thought they came with factory rust :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back