• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Valiant 2dr post, clean little driver in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image-jpeg.1714952076
For sale is my 1967 Valaint. This car is in great running condition and drives pretty nice to. Had two owners over the last 25 years and they knew each other and have history on the car. The torque power house slant six 225 runs Really strong and looks like the engine has really nice paint, might have been rebuilt. Automatic trans shifts and works fine. Car drove fine, but brakes didn't work so the master cylinder will need to be replaced. Pretty nice body with only a couple small dents, scrap down the driver side. Only found one small spot of rust through on trunklid lip near the bottom of driver side window. Surface rust on trunk pan but looks good and solid still. Would be a great summer cruiser or make into an affordable race car. Have clean paperwork, but marked salvage. That was due to a small accident that did not damage the frame and needed a small repair on driver side rear taillight erea. cool little jewel for someones car collection. Will post more pics on Thursday.

$2995 no trades wanted. Located in San Jose, CA.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

By chance did you find this in Cupertino? There was one I had my eye on for many years, just wondering. Thanks

Not sure, got it through a buddy when his wife told him to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back