• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 gtx grill emblem, trunk finish panel, interior door panel trim, dash trim plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&LClassics

Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a few parts for my 68 gtx.

-gtx grill emblem

-trunk finish panel

-interior door panel trim

-dash trim plates (woodgrain)

There is a gtx grill emblem for sale on ebay for $200. Is that a fair price? Seems a little high. If anyone can help me with any of these things I would really appreciate it. :headbang:

Thanks Mopar friends!

That's ridiculous. That emblem usually goes for about $50 - $60 in good shape.

Yeah I thought that sounded pretty outrageous. The problem is it's the only one I know of for sale, but I refuse to pay that much!! :violent-smiley-100:

scratch the grill emblem. I just ordered a repop from YearOne for $45. Really glad I didn't buy the one on ebay for $200. :icon_cheers:

sorry for the post, I didn't read well enough. I don't have the emblem, but the whole grille.

I have a trunk finish panel that I will be listing on E Bay. It's OEM with only two mounting tabs missing. Very pitted. Will need complete rehab. I can post/send pictures if you have any interest. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back