• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 gtx /sport satellite rear quater card/panel stainless trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

gford

Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
looking for the stainless trim that fit on the rear quarter car/panel.
this is the peace that separate the wood gran in the center of the panel
thank bill pm me hire

looking for the stainless trim that fit on the rear quarter car/panel.
this is the peace that separate the wood gran in the center of the panel
thank bill pm me hire
?????? I have 1968 Sport Satellite parts, but I can't understand what you are looking for...........................MO

The parts i'm looking for is on door panel the center is wood grain i'm looking for the trim that divides this it stainless trim that is attached to the door and rear quarter panel
If you have the rear quarter interior trim panel. It on that same as the door panel but on the quarter
also need the lever that sticks out of the grill to open the hood 1968 gtx/sport satellite
thanks bill

The parts i'm looking for is on door panel the center is wood grain i'm looking for the trim that divides this it stainless trim that is attached to the door and rear quarter panel
If you have the rear quarter interior trim panel. It on that same as the door panel but on the quarter
also need the lever that sticks out of the grill to open the hood 1968 gtx/sport satellite
thanks bill
Sorry, I don't have those trim parts or hood release....................MO

8469A512-10CD-498D-BA4E-8C3F72839FE6.jpeg

FCC8CBD4-63F9-4DD2-A961-72918A8BBEE8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back