• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&LClassics

Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car is a beauty that I have loved owning. I wish I didn't have to let it go but I am a new dad and I don't have the time to enjoy it like it deserves to be anymore. It's time for another enthusiast to enjoy this classic muscle car. This car is a turn key car that fires right up to the amazing sound of a 440 big block. It is not completely original but has a lot of original parts. Clean title. No accidents. RUST FREE. Garage kept and well maintained. I am asking $37,500 (OBO). I have it listed for a little more on classiccars but when I bought this car I received a lot of help with questions I had from the great people on this site. I want this car to go to a good home. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I will do my best to to answer all questions.

-1968 Plymouth GTX
-BUILD DATE: JUNE 29, 1968
-Date correct rebuilt 440 super commando V8
-Rebuilt 727 torqueflite automatic transmission
-Original Rebuilt 8-3/4 sure grip Rear end w/ new 3.23 gears and new axles, seals etc.
-New front floor pans and new trunk pan.
-New paint-medium gold (JJ1) the original color.
-Original black and gold (S6N) vinyl interior.
-New suspension with rear coilovers.
-Completely new brake system (drum)
-Brand new Cobra Radial GT tires.
-New windshield
-New vinyl top
-New Headliner
-New black 80/20 loop carpet & new trunk mat.
-Plus a lot more

Thanks
IMG_4543.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG
IMG_4549.JPG
IMG_4560.JPG
IMG_4300.JPG
IMG_2144.JPG
IMG_2442.JPG
IMG_4551.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_4554.JPG