• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 B-body Exterior Door Handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These door handles are used OEM. They came off my 1969 Super Bee back when I did the restoration. The Chrome is in very good condition and would work well for a driver or un-restored original car. These have the chrome buttons.

$50 plus shipping to lower 48 from Lincoln Nebraska 68516. Pay with money order only.

020.JPG

021.JPG

019.JPG

These door handles are used OEM. They came off my 1969 Super Bee back when I did the restoration. The Chrome is in very good condition and would work well for a driver or un-restored original car. These have the chrome buttons.

$50 plus shipping to lower 48 from Lincoln Nebraska 68516. Pay with money order only.

View attachment 1631972

View attachment 1631973

View attachment 1631974
Any chance you’ve got linkage/door guts for these? I am interested just looking for rest of assembly. Will touch base and try and grab them next week if I can! Thank you.

No, I don't, but I believe I saw some posted a few days ago on FBBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back