• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 dodge super bee ramcharger reproduction box, whats your oppinion? hole location

scatpack1969

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
i have a 69 super bee and am thinking about buying a repro ramcharger air box and air cleaner, whats the best way to go on these parts , i want a steel air cleaner with the correct lip. i have the base coronet hood and scoops for a be but i dont know exactly where to put the scoops either are there any diagrams out there for the hole locations? thanks and :HappyNewYear:

and do i need to go to a three speed windshield wiper also? thanks

:HappyNewYear:i have the hood and the scoops , that would be great 69 hemi, i wonder if i should just buy the repro ramcharger setup and look at where it seals up to the hood, i believe the holes were rectangular.

:HappyNewYear:i have the hood and the scoops , that would be great 69 hemi, i wonder if i should just buy the repro ramcharger setup and look at where it seals up to the hood, i believe the holes were rectangular.

The holes are rectangular, I will get the measurements this weekend,....... If you mimic the hole location from an original hood you can't go wrong.

Yes, you will need to go with the 3 speed wiper motor to clear the air cleaner base.

Yes, you will need to go with the 3 speed wiper motor to clear the air cleaner base.

You will need more than the motor. Linkage cam is different and so is the switch. Find an old C body car in a junk yard and get all of the stuff. A lot of those cars had 3 speed wipers.

I would greatly appreciate those dimensions too. I have a flat hood but need correct hole measurements and placement. THANKS!

Auto Transport Service
Back