• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 GTX

70GETEX

Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Not mine but nice car on Craigslist decent price.
upload_2017-4-26_15-6-13.png

Three or four years ago that thing would have sold for 35k

I surprised it's still there. 28k for a 69X is a firesale price.

Except for the green. :eek:

The green is the best part! In reality that car was another color, and the owner lives in Florida.(I felt flip)
He is not the original owner , and has a story a mile long. I spoke to him a year ago. I was not able to properly document what had happened to the car, so I walked.

That looks like a hell of a nice X for that price.

Yeah, paint is exceptional, although I'd pass on stripe, car is very nice and gone over not to long ago .. he has another that's nicer than this one

The car was advertised for a year In the Omaha Craigslist as a Vietnam vets car. but upon more info it was not clear who had owned it, and If I remember right it was either a red or yellow original car. They went to a lot of trouble to paint it that color. It has been a while, but it is likely the same car, same contact name,140 miles away. it was 35k. It is not on craigslist now.
I could be wrong, but the odds of two identical cars so close together is low.

under antiques of course! I could be wrong, that is the beautiful F8 green! The code is correct, a coincidence is not out of the question. I'm going that way soon, so now I will have to stop and look at it. For you early 60's guys, I am going to get a set of doors for a 63 Polara 500 convertible that I will put up for sale soon!

Auto Transport Service
Back