• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Heater Hose Lengths

Big D A12

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Is there a list of heater hose lengths (1969) somewhere. All of the kits you can buy now are long so you can trim to fit to your liking. I prefer to know what was the intended length, not guess. I seem to remember seeing this somewhere but cannot find it.

TIA.

D

If you can find original engine bay photos of other cars like yours when they were new online, or a diagram in a fsm, that may be a good reference for getting it as close as possible. Personally I'd prefer them to be long and trim to fit your application.

1969 What? I can look it up in my old Goodyear belts and hose book. It says 5/8 by 8 ft. That could still be cut to fit a little amount.

1969 Coronet R/T with air conditioning.

Lucky you-a 69 R/T with AC. I have a 69 R/T with the Ramcharger cold air setup. I always wished my car would have had AC instead of the Ramcharger setup.

Auto Transport Service
Back