• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Plymouth Gtx for sale B3 B7 matching #s all original 440 mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

addict4christ

Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale 69 Gtx, been stored since the mid 80.s , All original , matching engine and warranty tranny. Will need some quarter work, B3 exterior and B7 interior, comes with good build sheet and fender tag, plain jane gtx, no a/c no power brakes or steering, good original car to build, partial disassembly has been started for restoration, engine is out of car as well as tranny.
But have every part to the car, has 8 3/4 rear with 3:23 suregrip.
Call for more info Frank 706 273 4283
Would like to post pics, but not sure how to do that on this site yet.
Open for some help.
Blessings, Frank

DSC06205.jpg

DSC06206.jpg

DSC06207.jpg

DSC06211.jpg

DSC06218.jpg

When you say 'stored', like where? There are many places to store a car, some good, some very bad, but, it looks like a very nice car! If I had the room!

Bucket seats and console you are right, it was stored in a building.
The lower the previous owner started cutting the driver quarter off, he was a chevy guy,
It really didn't need the whole quarter, but i guess now, someone will have to replace it, the passenger side can just have a lower patch. i am trying to get all the parts inventoried and pictures. i will be listing it on feebay when i do. So i will consider any decent offers over the next few days, if your interested in a nice one to restore, give ma call . Frank 706 273 4283

Is this car still for sale???

Joe

I am sure it is. Frank lives near me and he is a phone-call guy. He does not surf much.

Call him at:

Wildcat Creek mopars
706-273-4283

His name is Frank and I saw the car myself, the pictures don't do it justice for how complete it is.

Randy

Thanks Frank

I am still looking for one as you know if you find another. I want a factory automatic please.

God bless you

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back