• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 6 Barrel Road Runner sold from Philadelphia to Western PA Tan column auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjw

Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am trying to help a friend locate a car sold about 8-10 years ago from a guy named Dave in Northeast Philadelphia. It was a number matching 1970 440 Six Barrel Road Runner. The car was very unique and originally purchased by a professor from Temple University. The car was possibly a T3 Tan Poly, column automatic, bench seat, Super Track Pak, Air Grabber and no hood paint with 15" steel rims with Plymouth Division hubcaps. The car was a survivor. The car was sold to a guy out in Western PA and was painted and a wing was added. My friend tried to buy it but the seller Dave was a unique character and the deal could not be made. Any help locating this car and possibly leading to a deal would be great! Thanks for all the help!

if he has the vin have him try BMV ,some times they can be of help . good luck:thinker:

Thanks for the input guys but the guy who had it is really odd and wouldnt give up the vin number to save his life! He is just one of those guys. I was offered the car years ago for $10k with the blown original engine and I offered him $7,500, this is when the prices were really low but I should have dropped the extra $2,500!
At one time in PA but not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back