• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAKRACING

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

This is my 1970 Belvedere, The car is a driver, not perfect by any means. This is a 6 cyl, with automatic. The trunk is great, the floor pans have been patched. Located in WI.

Hope someone wants it. $8500 firm I have a big block/727 for an extra $1000 will not separate!

IMG_3503.JPG

Last edited:
If you ever sell that car or decide to keep it and swap out the motor for yourself I'd be interested in the slant six

If you ever sell that car or decide to keep it and swap out the motor for yourself I'd be interested in the slant six
If i do not sell this car in the next few weeks, the motor will be available!

What's the condition and specs on the big block?
It is a complete (400) with everything on it. 78,000 miles on the car when we pulled it a few months back.

If i don't sell, we are going to put it in... Let me know if you need anything else.

I am interested

Text me xxxxxxxxx Use the Conversation feature for contact.
I am in Minnesota

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the car as is with the slant 6 engine. Still available? Can pick it up within a week. Cash in hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back