• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Coronet Sedan Philly Auto Show

FranksCoronet

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
My car seems to have come a long way since I bought it like 3 years ago for my high school daily driver. Here it is at the philly auto show! Only b body there!

FB_IMG_1549737947640.jpg FB_IMG_1549737945165.jpg

Awesome car! I bought one more then twenty years ago as a parts car for my Super Bee clone project.
B3 blue, loaded interior, four doors Coronet 500. Drove it seven hundred miles home, occasionally topping 100mph. Unfortunately parted it out, and I regret it every freaking day.
Congrats on a way cool car.

Last edited:
Awesome car! I bought one more then twenty years ago as a parts car for my Super Bee clone project.
B5 blue, loaded interior, four doors Coronet 500. Drove it seven hundred miles home, occasionally topping 100mph. Unfortunately parted it out, and I regret it every freaking day.
Congrats on a way cool car.
Thank you! Hopefully one day you'll find another to enjoy

Beautiful Net....It is always a pleasure to see an original car.....

NICE CAR!!
I parted the sister Plymouth to that car. Looked identical when I bought it. I had it shipped from Kally, drove it for a year....then parted it [still have the tail-lites]. Nobody would give me anything for it. 20 years later, I'd put a gen-II hemi in it.

Thank you! Its super original. The shocks that just came off of it were the originals with undercoating on them. The seat covers have been on since the 70s!
I would love to see more detailed pictures.......Thankfully, this car is in the right hands......Great to see history preserved...

NICE CAR!!
I parted the sister Plymouth to that car. Looked identical when I bought it. I had it shipped from Kally, drove it for a year....then parted it [still have the tail-lites]. Nobody would give me anything for it. 20 years later, I'd put a gen-II hemi in it.
A hemi in one of these sounds like fun, 425 hp with all the friends you could fit in the 4 door!

I would love to see more detailed pictures.......Thankfully, this car is in the right hands......Great to see history preserved...
Yea I like to preserve this car cause I've never even seen another 4 door 70 in person besides mine. I think I have it on the b body forums as a photo garage. Let me try to link it

Auto Transport Service
Back