• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Dodge Charger RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman3060

Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
I’m wanting to buy a 70’ Charger RT, preferably a V code six pack car but mainly a clean numbers matching car with a build sheet, automatic trans.
Budget is based on the car and condition.
Thanks

There's one at a dealer in Elkhart,IN. It's been for sale for quite awhile because it looks overpriced to me. Here's their web address. ROCKSOILDMOTORSPORTSINC.COM. The add claims only 29K miles. Good luck on your search.

There's one at a dealer in Elkhart,IN. It's been for sale for quite awhile because it looks overpriced to me. Here's their web address. ROCKSOILDMOTORSPORTSINC.COM. The add claims only 29K miles. Good luck on your search.
Thank you.
I actually have been talking to the dealer since Jan trying to get the owner to come down on it. They’ve moved a little but there is no documentation on the mileage and the underneath is a mess along with replaced parts that make no sense for a low mileage car. I haven’t given up on it but looking to see if there may be a little bit better car out there available. Although there hasn’t been many Charger RT’s let alone V code cars.
Thank you
Keith

There's one on c l. south fl not overly bad off but seems pricey $29k haven't really looked into it as it's way out of my league!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back