• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner project

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron.king440

Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
70 runner For Sale
Shipping from vero beach, Fl
Price: $7000 OR BEST OFFER
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, check, money order. No children please. I don't have the want or need for your firstborn. All forms of payment will be verified before she moves

Alright Y'all, I have the goods. My beautiful princess needs to go and I hate every second of this but education is taking precedent over my poor warrior princess. She is temperamental and i need to know that she is going to a good home. I can't afford to get her back to the glorious state that she deserves to be in and i am relying on y'all to help her out.

THE GOOD: She is a 1970 Plymouth roadrunner. Prepare yourself to have the most beautiful car on the road. This is a rare year and in my expert opinion which should be taken as fact the best car on planet earth and beyond.
She has a 440. Yeah guy. A 440. No it's not a hemi and no its not the original engine for the car. But it's 7.2 liters of hate and discontent that you can rain down on the unworthy plastic crap that rolls around on our beloved asphalt.
4 speed hurst pistol grip. Do you ever drive through a bad neighborhood and wish you were packing? Well with this bad larry you can give your family the security they need. Wood grips? Yeah because you sir are a classy mofo.
The sound. She rumbles like you wish your significant other would. The sound is enough to make grown men swoon and rip the bumpers off cop cars( THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED) I love our police force and recommend following all traffic laws and only racing in sanctioned events. You are a grown up though and can do whatever you want if you want to deal with the consequences.
The pure torque factor. Seriously it's a 440.
Do you like making old women blush and little girls squeal? It is hard to drive this car without having underwear thrown at you. Be safe out there and remember, wrap it up. This car is the reason i have 3 ex's and child support due.
No computer keeps you safe. In the event of a robot apocalypse or the zombies get an emp this car will still run. Dead battery? Get your team together to push start and not have to worry about stupid air bags going off.
What about comfort? WHO CARES IT'S A 70 ROADRUNNER. This car doesn't have ac and doesn't want it. Side vents for life.

The bad. She is missing a fender. There was an incident and i am an idiot. She took a hit and the passenger fender was destroyed and the bumper mounts need to be straightened out.
The clutch is on its last leg. Punch it and you will feel it. This means you can get the clitch you want though. Are you a street or strip guy? Do you want to do wheelies or not have your leg fall off in traffic?
Speedo doesn't work. I am putting this in the bad under council. I love it. Plausible deniability is my thing. Wife hates it. I used to have a say but now i'm selling my happiness so i guess i should not burn that bridge. Yes hunny you are right.

The Project: She needs work. I can not sit here and say you'll be cruising in her in her next week. Not with a straight face. Unless you want to give me money to lie to you which i am not above. I am not a hooker though so keep your tinder accounts. She needs a couple threads tapped in on the valve covers. Enough rtv and you will be good but remember that bandaid's hurt more ripping off after you smear them with rtv and let them sit for a long time.... I don't remember where i was going with that.
She needs an interior. So says my second wife. I disagree and love the sound. Carpet is for houses and matching drapes.
She needs a couple parts. The power steering gearbox is bad but guess what gents? There is a new one sitting in the trunk that if you call right now ill throw in for $19.99. Just getting my billy mays on. It comes with her because seriously why would i keep that. It's like 90 pounds and i'm not a robot.
She also has an oil cooler new in the box that i recommend putting on. The exhaust manifolds run right next to the valve covers. That makes her oil hotter than Kate Upton. I will not sell this car to someone who doesn't think Kate Upton is beautiful.

Any other questions please ask. I will not sell her for less than i feel she is worth. If I don't like you i will not sell her to you. This is an adoption not a sale. She has a soul and she feels. I love her so much. Oh my god i can't believe i'm here. I am also giving free advice on how much you need to save after leaving the military and having a plan b so you don't have to sell the only thing you love...... Besides your kids..... Don't tell my wife

1431.jpgIMAG0002.jpgView attachment 210968IMG_20140507_175558 (2).jpgIMG_20140507_175553.jpg1433.jpg

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE. Yes i know none of this stuff is adding any real value but it makes me feel better knowing you have some tools to take care of my darling.
Timing light
engine oil cooler kit
various amounts and lengths of wire
tech screws ( trust, you will need)
2 twelve in subwoofers with 1 amp (once again trust, She is loud and you need to hear the tunes)
Home made fan made of paper. This thing has custom pin striping from my 5 year old nephew. he might be famous someday so you're welcome
My undying love and devotion. Yeah you get someone to brag to for all time. Oh you smoked a honda civic so hard that it exploded red white and blue? I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT. You need someone to talk to about how awesome you are at changing oil? NO TASK TO SMALL BROTHER. You need someone to call at 2 am to ask if that spider that just died from biting your epic 1970 plymouth roadrunner owning arm is going to cause any long term damage? I CAN TELL YOU TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. seriously though spider bites are dangerous enough don't wait to hear from me about it.

P.s. there is an EAGLE GLOBE AND ANCHOR sticker on her. She loves the troops especially Marines. The only thing that will be more turned on than members of the opposite/ same sex while you drive her will be her while she helps you save America.

PM me for details

Does she have a fender tag?If so post a pic of it.

I might actually have to buy this on principle alone just because of the ad. What rear end does she have?

She has the 8 3/4 rear end. There is no backseat for all you love makers. The rear pad is on it but pretty much the inside is gone. The previous owner and i got into a paint battle and the carpets were all destroyed. She does have every thing you need inside including 2 seats, steering wheel, shifter, and seat belts. The fender tag was painted over by some idiot with yellow so ill try my best to clean that up today and get a shot of it.

IMAG0141.jpg

Great ad!
How's the floors and trunk?
Any rust on Body, looks pretty clean.
Anymore pics of the sides of the car?
Pics are worth a thousand words that you dont have to answer.
thanks Johnny!

Roadrunner

Great ad! You had me at 440! Is the car still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back