• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 ROADRUNNER Reproduction INCREDIABLE DEAL!! $13,750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 ROADRUNNER Reproduction INCREDIABLE DEAL!! $13,750
-Newly Rebuilt 440 Big Block, Liberty Crank, Keith black pistons, Aluminum 4bbl intake, Avenger carb, headers, NEW Radiator, New Exhaust, Mopar Performance Valve covers , New exhaust, New gas tank, Engine runs great!!!!!
-727 Trans NO Leaks and shifts great, 3000 Stahl Converter
-Dana 60 Rear, New leaf springs
-New wheels with nice tires
-New interior from legendary, seat covers, headliner and dash pad

This car is not a trailer queen but a nice week end cruiser. Trust me; you couldn’t come close to building one for this money. The car shows real well and the paint is decent. At this price I couldn’t imagine finding a better deal on a big-block B-Body. Because of this the price is firm. I can assist with shipping.

Attachments

• 20130804_184733.jpg
    20130804_184733.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 3,440
wow! that does sound like a great deal! do you have any motor and interior pics?

Thanks

Mikey, I am in Indpls. Did you get to 1 yet?
If not can you send the images PM of the interior detail, all 4 sides exterior, engine and bottom side? If you are close to Indy I can come see for myself.

has this been sold ? please send more pics if not .thanks

CAM00543.jpgarrived in germany

- - - Updated - - -

CAM00503.jpgi have worked on the paint,its look like a mirror:headbang:

Excellent! Keep us updated as you detail the car.

i searched a 1969 charger for my self and then i saw this car here in Forum for sale and i only can say i love it,this is a real headturner in fermany ,all peoples her love it when i drive on the streets here ,and yes i will do it

man...wish I saw this when I was hunting for my b-body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back