• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971 Charger front fenders and trunk lid

spluto

Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
I am urgently looking for left and right front fenders and a trunk lid for a 1971 Charger. The fenders can be from a different year 72, if they generally match the shape. The other marker holes don't matter because my mechanic will convert them to 71. Shipping to Poland. Please help. The project stopped because I don't have the parts. I will pay securely with a Pay Pal "goods and services" transaction and pay all your commissions and shipping costs

Last edited:
The fenders have to be 71 or 72. 73 and 74 fenders will physically bolt on,but the wheel wells are different and are not correct.

The fenders have to be 71 or 72. 73 and 74 fenders will physically bolt on,but the wheel wells are different and are not correct.
thank you very much for information. I will change the content of the post

Be careful if somebody contacts you saying they have a friend that has your parts. It’s a scam.

You might try here if nobody has a set on this great forum. If you go with Stephen’s, expect to pay out the nose, they’re proud of their parts.

Be careful if somebody contacts you saying they have a friend that has your parts. It’s a scam.

Thank you very much. I almost lost 2000USD two months ago. I got my money back. I'm terrified of how many fraudsters there are on these forums and Facebook. I don't know what to do to buy and get parts for my home. It's a pity you can't trust anyone. The world is evil

Migs has a clean 72 left front fender on here in the exterior parts for sale section. It's on page 4.

Last edited:
I have a really nice trunk lid. I was told it was NOS but it isn't however it is very clean, absolutely no swelling at edges. I have no idea how to ship Canada to Poland though.

Sorry that the 72 fender Migs has was already sold. He didn't have ot marked sold when I saw it. I have two 72
Left fenders, and two 71 right fenders, none are as nice as the one Migs had. They are usable with some work though. I have no idea how to get them to you though. I know people go to Carlisle from all over the world, I could bring them to Carlisle if paid for in advance if anyone you know is going and can arrange to get them to you.

Sorry that the 72 fender Migs has was already sold. He didn't have ot marked sold when I saw it. I have two 72
Left fenders, and two 71 right fenders, none are as nice as the one Migs had. They are usable with some work though. I have no idea how to get them to you though. I know people go to Carlisle from all over the world, I could bring them to Carlisle if paid for in advance if anyone you know is going and can arrange to get them to you.
do you have photos of these fenders? Tell the price. I have someone in New York and Chicago. I can call them to send a courier

I have a really nice trunk lid. I was told it was NOS but it isn't however it is very clean, absolutely no swelling at edges. I have no idea how to ship Canada to Poland though.
Thank you, I already have this part

Left fenders, and two 71 right fenders, none are as nice as the one Migs had. They are usable with some work though. I have no idea how to get them to you though. I know people go to Carlisle from all over the world, I could bring them to Carlisle if paid for in advance if anyone you know is going and can arrange to get them to
Shipping such a fender is simple. You need to pack it in a cardboard box and send it in the same way as in the USA, FedEx, UPS, for example. You just need to call the courier to quote the price. I will pay for it. Shipping by plane.

Auto Transport Service
Back