• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus Project car For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are u wanting for cause I need the radiator for it really bad if u have a 22 inch 3443 959 that's the numbers on it so please let me know if u do

All the info is in the link....I'm leaning towards not parting it out if it doesn't sell....I may be able to sell the radiator, but i'm not sure that it's good as I haven't pressure tested it since I got the car.....I planned on getting and aftermarket for it....They're are quite a few places that should have repros or universals that will fit/work in the 1971's.

Not really for the 22in it's an old ball radiator that's why I'm trying to find a used one so I can agent it redone and put in my car if u are willing to sell it please pm me and let me know cause I need this part in a hurry it's the last part I need for my car so please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back