• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 RR V-Code 8/24 Deadwood SD not mine, is it real?

Screenshot_20230824-195841~2.png

Screenshot_20230824-200642~2.png

Recent restoration? Restored to what? A new paint job and new Mopar heater hoses is a restoration?

Speaking of heater hoses, they don't appear to be attached at the firewall. Also, are those a/c connections at the firewall?

A real V code 1972 car would have a cast iron intake not an aluminum Edelbrock intake?

Maybe a nice car for $22k.
:p

View attachment 1514865

View attachment 1514874

Recent restoration? Restored to what? A new paint job and new Mopar heater hoses is a restoration?

Speaking of heater hoses, they don't appear to be attached at the firewall. Also, are those a/c connections at the firewall?

A real V code 1972 car would have a cast iron intake not an aluminum Edelbrock intake?

A Plymouth ..... six-pack motor...... typical chebby guys. :jackoff: It's a six-barrel engine in a Plymouth....even if it is a replica/tribute/clone/fake.

View attachment 1514865

View attachment 1514874

Plenty of stuff not working on that car......run Forrest run. :lol:

Car Dealer restoration consists of a can of silicone spray for the tires, and a quick coat of black paint on the rust underneath.

He was honest but very tight lipped about the car, I know it was in really good condition low miles 4 speed 3.54 Dana and some options.
But in the end a guy from the U.S. came up here and gave him an offer he could not refuse.
Did you actually see the car personally ? I'm curious, because I actually seen one myself but that was circa 1973-74, when these were nothing more than used cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back