• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Dodge Charger 440 400 motor mount brackets

dodge1972

Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Unable to locate a set of motor mounts for a 74 dodge charger with a 440. Rubber insert are available but not the complete left or right brackets. Checked the typical Mopar sites, anyone know of a source?

Thanks

Not reproduced right now. See reply #8

Last edited:
On ebay from time to time.

I scored a set last year for $35 unused.

Ordered the basic insert from Napa PN EM-2369. Mount was similar but not the correct mount. Checking if anyone has the vendor with the correct inserts.

I got the Anchor brand replacement bushing and they look exactly to the originals!!! I didn't installed on mine because found locally NOS engine mounts, but have them storaged for a future

Let me correct my previous statement. The factory crimped the bushing in place inside the mount bracket. It is fairly easy to hammer back the crimp and they should easily slide out, or can pound them out with a hammer. If they have been replaced before they might be tacked to the mount bracket. Easy to remove the tack with an angle grinder. Tack the new ones back in place.

One of those questions that needs to be asked-

Did the OP search for Cordoba mounts.

MANY 400 Cordoba's produced.

Depending on the way the vendor catalogs them......

Auto Transport Service
Back