• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Time for a show

MoparThunder

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
This was the first time for my wife to bring her Challenger and the first for my 68' Charger. The Charger took best 1960's and the Challenger took best 1990's to present. Just a small local show but my wife was sooooo excited.

Attachments

• carshow9.jpg
    carshow9.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 226
Nice. Need more pics. Where was the show? You didn't top off the coolant did you or was that already there? 5.7 R/T with cold air. Anything else. Looks like my Orange car on the other side of your Charger.

Congrats to both of you!!!
It's great that you share the same interest
Good luck at all the shows

Sounds to me like a WIN-WIN in my book . . .Congratulations ! ! !

that is awesome, it is good to hear events like this. AWESOME......MOPAR BABY....Oh yeah by the way both of your cars are badass.

Congrats MoparThunder good/great showing for sure

Looks like fun and happy people. Doesn't get any better.

Nice. Need more pics. Where was the show? You didn't top off the coolant did you or was that already there? 5.7 R/T with cold air. Anything else. Looks like my Orange car on the other side of your Charger.
Here are a few more from the show
carshow2.jpgcarshow4.jpgcarshow5.jpgcarshow7.jpg

You guys weren't the judges too were you..... Ha ha just kidding. I think it's pretty cool you and your wife engage in the hobby. That's really cool for togetherness. Both of your cars are awesome. Congratulations to both of you!

Auto Transport Service
Back