• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Dodge Demon 170 Last Call

Our money will be worth even less so at least we will have something, and can get flex fuel.

Our money will be worth even less so at least we will have something, and can get flex fuel.

I was considering that same thing. My investments are barely holding value against inflation and are not particularly enjoyable to play with.
One of these cars could be a good substitute for a market investment and be much more fun at the same time.

Dodge will enable them to get the ‘same’ vehicle identification number as their earlier model.
This is not possible. It is against federal law to transfer a VIN as well as using the same VIN as another car.

MOPAR is dead, by their own hand.
It's too bad. Some of the tech and new engine designs that hit the market in the last few years showed so much promise, from many of the brands.
I think Mopar drove the 1st nail home when they 'merged' with Daimler. It ended up being a takeover by Daimler.....and it's not too hard to find what happened soon after. :(
A friend of mine received an allocation today and got his order in. It was over 100K, but he was ecstatic. Honestly, I think you have to be in the inner circle or have contacts with a large dealership that has an allocation available. His only tacked on an additional 10K, but there are others I am hearing that are through the roof.
Always nice to have a friends in the car business. Just ordering a new regular production car and getting certain options added that are not normally available happens too. And having a friend who is a car freak and knows the product isn't a bad thing either....

My understanding is they are talking about build sequence number not the entire Vin.
Example--- if one had number ten built of a red eye demon they would make your order the tenth of the 170s to be built.

This is the end of the Dodge muscle car! Unfortunately for us,the company currently running Chrysler is not as smart as Ford who intends to continue to sell both a gasoline powered v8 version and an electric version of the Mustang. I don't care how fast it is an ugly electric golf cart with fake exhaust sounds will never replace a real Mopar muscle car. Too bad they caved to the woke agenda it will be Dodges demise.

90F8EA16-8C60-497B-B6B5-871989EB353F.jpeg

Damn it, I was late to the party…

I believe that alcohol is the answer to being able to run our classic cars when they ban gasoline! We're all going to be moonshiners like the Dukes!

My local dealer has two allocated and so far have two bids at 100k over msrp.

Auto Transport Service
Back