• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Gen challenger forum

ZR9B

Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
I just bought a 2010 SRT challenger and was wondering if anyone knows of a good forum kinda like this is good. Thanks

hellcat.org is closer maybe you can find a section there or at least some more info from someone.

5708750C-D50A-4EA0-82A7-6BC0AAEE178B.jpeg
Challengertalk or challengerformz

Lets see it. How many miles. Color?

....I stand corrected ..not really the 2nd gen..... but a lot of things from the 80s dont count.... thank god!!! any way ...45000 miles very very very clean. Its black and a 6 spd Man trans. I bought it from my neighbor who has had it since about 9000 miles on the clock.

My 09 6 speed has goofy throttle control. Think they fixed it by 10. Looks nice in black. Now try to keep it clean.

EVERYTHING from the 80s counts weather you want it to or not. If it was made it was made

The black does look great! It has like a green,purple and another color metel flake to it and in the sun it really stands out. Keeping it clean will be fun! Damn neighborhood car already jumped on the roof leaving 6 claw marks...3 from each paw about 1 in long....not happy with her! So far I really like my "modern " challenger.

Auto Transport Service
Back