• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed bellhousing?

ndtktd

Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me how rare a cast iron RB bellhousing is? It has a part # of 2463019. I had it laying around for a long time, now someone wants to buy it from me. I was trying to figure out a fair price. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Seems about any 4 spd bell housing gets $300.00 these days.

I should say all except the hemi stuff or factory steel.

Looks like you have the 64 11" unit for a BB. I don't think that's anything special and probably falls under the $300.00 umbrella. If it is special someone here will post up.

I sold a 69 cast iron to a member for 267 dollars with shipping included.. I think there around what Meep said, the same one i had, it was 300 new..

One thing to note about that bellhousing is that it is a one year only piece for the b body. I have one in my 64. You can still find them but just wanted to point out how specific it is which can sometimes affect the price... But Meep is right $250-$300 is about right.

Thanks a bunch, lots of good info, I`ll work down from the $300 figure. Just tryin to be fair. I really appreciate the input!

Thanks a bunch, lots of good info, I`ll work down from the $300 figure. Just tryin to be fair. I really appreciate the input!

That's about what they go for.......I wasnt tryin to be a butt, I'm just cheap. lol

Auto Transport Service
Back