• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

413 truck heads???

imacbo

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
anyone have info on 413 truck heads? I have a 440 that has 413 truck heads on it. Any info at all would be great. What would be a good set up with the 413 heads on a 440. thanks in advance

That number isn't listed in my book. Are they open or closed heads? Large or small valve? Post a pic maybe?

That casting number does not come up anywhere. The casting number is in two places on the head, one is under the valve cover on the intake runner and on the bottom of the head on a intake runner. Take a look there and let us know. I'm sure someone will be able to help you then. Take care and have a great day.

I'm just sayin'....

Anchors.jpg

So you say they are boat anchors?? maybe, maybe not. The right numbers know for sure.

That's kind of amusing. I'm a member of Cowtown Mopars, and past Prez, VP and activities director

That's kind of amusing. I'm a member of Cowtown Mopars, and past Prez, VP and activities director

HA! Well, you have a nice list of casting numbers!! I never hoid of them myself :edgy:

Auto Transport Service
Back