• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 62 Plymouth Trunk Lid Trim Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastFury

Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the following 1962 Plymouth 2 Trim pcs

1) Trunk lid Center Line Trim pc for a Sport Fury as shown in the Photo attached

2) Trunk Lid Center Pot metal Pc in driver condition w or w/o center plastic insert for a
non- Sport Fury model that has the 1/2 " tabs on the side for the thin trunk edge trim

getPart.jpg

aaa.JPG

I have a center piece, will snap a photo for you.

Thanks let me know the price and shipping to NH 03254

Thanks let me know the price and shipping to NH 03254
Here is the trunk center piece. Nice straight part. Has 2 of 3 clips still with it. Shines up well. There is some paint residue along the bottom edges from a repaint at some point and some light sanding marks in one area which should polish out just fine. I attempted to show the area in the first photo.

$48.00 shipped in a PVC tube. I take paypal. Let me know either way please. Thanks

SANY0001 (1).JPG SANY0002 (1).JPG SANY0003.JPG SANY0004.JPG

Here is the trunk center piece. Nice straight part. Has 2 of 3 clips still with it. Shines up well. There is some paint residue along the bottom edges from a repaint at some point and some light sanding marks in one area which should polish out just fine. I attempted to show the area in the first photo.

$48.00 shipped in a PVC tube. I take paypal. Let me know either way please. Thanks

View attachment 620388 View attachment 620389 View attachment 620390 View attachment 620391
I do not think that's what he is looking for.

View attachment 620388 View attachment 620389 View attachment 620390 View attachment 620391

Just to confirm ,That is the centerline trim pc for a 1962 Sport Fury trunk lid
If it is ,I will take it, send me a PM with your email and I will send you a paypal friends and family payment and I will send back my mailing address
Thanks Mark

It's been suggested here by Steve that's not the piece you are looking for.

I can't say with certainty it's off a Sport Fury. I ended up with a small collection of 62 parts that came with a Savoy I'd purchased. Some of it was Fury and there was a Sport Fury hood with trim as well. Most of the stuff is gone. I recognized this part as trunk trim because it was still attached to a broken rear center piece (without emblem). I may have mistakenly assumed this was what you needed.

I don't wish to mislead anyone. Perhaps others here can provide more info. Thanks.

IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG
is pitted but not cracked, can ship from Idaho. How is $25? I would guess that shipping cannot be that much.

I can't say with certainty it's off a Sport Fury. I ended up with a small collection of 62 parts that came with a Savoy I'd purchased. Some of it was Fury and there was a Sport Fury hood with trim as well. Most of the stuff is gone. I recognized this part as trunk trim because it was still attached to a broken rear center piece (without emblem). I may have mistakenly assumed this was what you needed.

I don't wish to mislead anyone. Perhaps others here can provide more info. Thanks.
My Sport fury came with two of these, they are about a foot long, one came off of a fury trunk lid, probably with the trunk emblem pictured above. Notice it has the hole on the top. I have one Sport fury trunk emblem with wide tabs and it does not have the hole on the top to receive the chrome piece. So many mysteries with these cars.

Hello,
Just to clarify ,I am looking for 2 different Trunk trim parts ,The Pot Metal Center Pc and the center-line SS trim that is shown in the photo above by peabodyracin
So The pc shown is one of the parts I need

peabodyracin ,Send me a PM with your email so we can complete the buy
I would also like to Buy the Broken center pc you have,
Fastfury ,Mark

Derv
I will take it ,It's just what I am looking for perfect
I will send a PM
Fastfury

Derv
I will take it ,It's just what I am looking for perfect
I will send a PM
Fastfury
Will not be able to ship until next week, I will invoice you after I ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back