• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 63-65 Mopar 4 speed pedal Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

billynomates

Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a 63-65 Dodge 4 speed pedal assembly ideally with the small stabilising bars included.

If you can help please pm.

Thanks Billy

For some reason when I try to send you a private message, the site just keeps telling me there is an error problem ???? I have what you need if you can get a message to me.

For some reason when I try to send you a private message, the site just keeps telling me there is an error problem ???? I have what you need if you can get a message to me.

Hi Charlie, The same is happening with me if you let me have you e mail address we'll talk through that.

Thanks

Hi Charlie, The same is happening with me if you let me have you e mail address we'll talk through that.

Thanks

They don't allow posting email addresses in general replies, only in private messages. Hopefully they get this problem straightened out soon and we can converse where the whole world doesn't get to see it.

They don't allow posting email addresses in general replies, only in private messages. Hopefully they get this problem straightened out soon and we can converse where the whole world doesn't get to see it.
Hi Charlie,

your inbox is full. you need to remove some of your messages

PM me your email address, I will forward you a contact that has what you are looking for.

I have the whole set up. Asking 290 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back