• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 belvedere- espo

glorydays

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys just ordered plus 2 inch springs from espo. Looking for 60s SS look. Been searching wondering if I should of got the plus 1 since I'm using MH 9.00x15 vintage slick.. 29.5 high... anybody have opinions? I'm not sure how it's going sit since my current springs a saggin... too high? Front running 7.10x15 bias plys... I can only do this once..
thanks in advance

:popcorn: Interested to hear answers as well.

What year and model of car are you inquiring about? My opinion of course...Mopars sat low in the rear and high in the front in the '60's. Love the tire combo, but I think you will have a "stink bug" stance. More like a '70's look. Post pics of the car as it sits now with the saggy springs if you can. The front can be adjusted by wrenching on the lower control arm bolt. It will need to be aligned after raising or lowering though. Good luck.

You can always add blocks to bring it down.

Currently sits waiting for new shoes
20170422_134416.jpg

I called ESPO back and got the 1". I've been reading a lot of sites and posts and have seen the cars with 1" and I figure i'll split the difference between 2" and stock. :) 2 firestone 7.10x15 bias plys and ET Vintage v wheels coming this week for the front. Gonna send them down the street to get powdercoated dary grey... I was lucky to find some 15x5.5 early b body steel wheels and now the hunt is on to get those widen. Instead of the MH vintage slicks I might just go 15x10 minitub and quicktime pro DOT.. I don't know isn't this fun? ahhahahaha

66 Hemi should be picked up and delivered to my house in three weeks. A&A crossram ordered no ETA yet on when that's coming. Gary Ball doing my interior now and being sent to me... Summer here I come :)

Bet you could've found a spring shop in Vegas to build what you need. Then if it didn't sit the way you wanted you could've had them re-arched or had a leaf added.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back