• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 65 Coronet Heat switch wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott304

Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
I’m looking for a “4” push button heat/defrost non a/c switch for a 65 coronet. I do not need the push buttons. Just the switch.

I’m looking for a “4” push button heat/defrost non a/c switch for a 65 coronet. I do not need the push buttons. Just the switch.
I am going to junkyard maybe friday 10/28. there are several 65 coronet cars there, I have removed the pushbuttons from 1 car, already; is the part you need? the switch that might go on the back side of the pushbuttons. If you had a photo of a similar switch, or could help me figure out what you need exactly, I would try and find one and pull it.

I am going to junkyard maybe friday 10/28. there are several 65 coronet cars there, I have removed the pushbuttons from 1 car, already; is the part you need? the switch that might go on the back side of the pushbuttons. If you had a photo of a similar switch, or could help me figure out what you need exactly, I would try and find one and pull it.
This is what I’m after. Of corse this is a 5 button. I need the 4

18E89FCE-E002-4194-A81E-432681612AE9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back