• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Only

Another great ‘65 at MCACN.

IMG_2676.jpeg
IMG_2677.jpeg
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2682.jpeg
IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2685.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg
IMG_2690.jpeg
IMG_2688.jpeg
IMG_2687.jpeg

LOOKING FOR PASS FENDER STAINLESS TRIM 1965 CORONET 500 AND A/C LINES 383

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fa203ed5c695f2e87c5cb0888ae98f56.jpg

I agree Jeff with the 65 only site. Long time 32 Ford and Chevy guy here. I just recently jumped the fence. Now I'm standing in the middle of Mopar Country. Will most probably stay here till I headed way up North. Jeff I have a question for You and Your fellow Mopar Friends. I'm in the process of locating and buying a 65 Ply Belvedere I - 2 Door Post. My Question. Some cars I have noticed have a Narrow molding down the side of the body and some don't. What is the rule of thumb on this. I prefer the cars that do not have the molding. Thank You Very Much. Bernie......... Also where can I get a book that will help me decipher number codes of the options of the B body Mopar's or just the 1965 year. Thxs.

I agree Jeff with the 65 only site. Long time 32 Ford and Chevy guy here. I just recently jumped the fence. Now I'm standing in the middle of Mopar Country. Will most probably stay here till I headed way up North. Jeff I have a question for You and Your fellow Mopar Friends. I'm in the process of locating and buying a 65 Ply Belvedere I - 2 Door Post. My Question. Some cars I have noticed have a Narrow molding down the side of the body and some don't. What is the rule of thumb on this. I prefer the cars that do not have the molding. Thank You Very Much. Bernie......... Also where can I get a book that will help me decipher number codes of the options of the B body Mopar's or just the 1965 year. Thxs.
Nitro Fish, when it comes to those types of questions Darter 6 is the man!

i love all the suits looking at what and how it was done .

View attachment 1643362
Back in those days they either just got back from or were on the way to the bar. LOL. My dad was a die maker, engineer, shop superintendent. you name it in the 60's and for almost 50 years. What an era! That's why we love it so much today!

The Belvedere II has the trim you do not like. The I and Satellite do not. I have the II and kept it on mine.
Mike
IMG_2892.JPG

65 Belvedere 1’s had side trim. Not as wide as the Bel 2’s and not as long, it started about the middle of the doors and continued back on the rear quarters. I couldn’t tell you if they all had the trim or if it was optional. I still have the trim pieces, but didn’t use it, all the holes were filled. Kind of cheap looking aluminum trim.

PRND21 is correct. Here is my original Belvedere I with it's trim. This was a no option car - /6, 3 on the column, no power steering, no radio.......but it had trim. My guess is trim was standard. I too didn't use the trim when I restored it. I like it much better without.

IMG_1004.JPG

Finished3.jpg

PRND21 is correct. Here is my original Belvedere I with it's trim. This was a no option car - /6, 3 on the column, no power steering, no radio.......but it had trim. My guess is trim was standard. I too didn't use the trim when I restored it. I like it much better without.

View attachment 1643452

View attachment 1643465
I bet you that trim saved many a door back in the day. But have to agree, you car looks great!

Auto Transport Service
Back